Sewing and tailoring just made easy with the revolutionary InstaTailor!
Everyone knows the hassle of clearing off a workspace and dragging out a heavy sewing machine just to do a 5-minute repair job.
Whether it is fixing a seam, quickly taking up the hem of a curtain, or sew a pocket, it takes far longer to get set up than to actually sew.
As a solution we introduce you the InstaTailor.
Once you know how to thread the InstaTailor and operate it, a quick sewing repair should take no time at all.
Using the InstaTailor
The first step in using the Insta Tailor™ is to load the four AA batteries. The batteries go in the compartment on the bottom. After loading the batteries, the sewer should set up the bobbin and thread the machine.
Positioning the Bobbin
To position the thread correctly, you should locate the thread holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
Threading the InstaTailor
The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control, and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
Sewing with the InstaTailor
The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension, and turn the machine on, using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- Small, handy, lightweight, easy to carry around piece.
- This hand held sewing machine compact and portable; excellent for on-the-spot repairs and is lightweight and powerful.
- Repair drapes without taking them down; repair clothing without taking it off; repair bedding without stripping the bed and so much more.
- Portable and compact, excellent for on-the-spot repairs
- Requires four AA batteries or a power adaptor (not included)
- Great for silks, denim, wool, leather and crafts
- 1Sewing machine
- 1Bobbin With Thread and Needle
Allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery